PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
Your use of this site and our services are expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. By using this site and our services, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use this site and our services. We may at any time modify this User Agreement and without any notice to you so we suggest that you periodically visit this page to review this User Agreement. You agree to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless TKP New York, Inc. (“TKP”), building owners, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors against all claims of theft, losses, expense (including reasonable attorney’s fee), injury, damages, or destruction to itself or property at TKP, in any way arising out of or relating to the event that is the subject of this agreement, expect those claims as a result of TKP ’s gross negligence or willful misconduct. This User Agreement is subject to revision at our discretion. Revisions to the User Agreement will be posted on this page. Continued use of our site or the services we provide following any changes, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to the revised User Agreement.
<General Terms and Conditions>
In the case that you are applicable to any of the following conditions, TKP reserves the right to revoke your reservation or ask you to refrain from using our services even if it’s during your actual use of the services. Any damage caused by this event should be borne on your responsibility.
- TKP becomes aware that the information on Meeting Room Agreement differs from the fact, or we cannot reach you via any means that you provided to us. The information includes but not limited to the name, the company name, address, telephone number, email address, and the purpose of the use.
- If any disturbance or inconvenience is inflicted upon other customers and/or other tenants in the building.
- You sublease the place you reserved to a third party without TKP’s prior consent.
- It is considered that the purpose of your use is not appropriate in terms of laws and regulations, and/or the security of other customers and tenants in the building.
<Division of Liability>
- All luggage and personal belongings that are brought onto TKP’s premises and/or left therein, either prior to or following the event, shall be at your sole responsibility. TKP will not be held responsible for any damage or loss to the property.
- If you damage or lose our equipment or fixtures, you will be held liable for compensation of damages and losses. Additionally, if meeting rooms become unusable due to this damage, a claim will be made against you for reimbursement of damages and lost profits.
- Storage of luggage is your SOLE responsibility, in order to prevent inconveniences, damages and losses.
- If any damage is caused by our negligence, compensation will only equal up to the maximum amount of service charges paid to us.
- Rooms cannot accommodate more than their capacity.
- Meeting rooms shall only be used for the meeting purpose contracted.
- Please provide the name of the person who will be the events authorized representative when reserving.
- 4. When reserving for the first time TKP may request additional items to verify business legitimacy.
- The client will be responsible for providing a list of attendees prior to the event.
- Hazardous substances, objects and any other disturbances that interfere with other customers and tenants of the building are strictly prohibited.
- In the event of an emergency and disaster, the authorized event representative should be aware of the evacuation route and emergency procedures before the event. Please refer to signage and contact your event manager for additional information.
- If it is discovered that your organization belongs to any organization which participates in anti-social conducts or terrorism, we reserve the right to revoke your reservation and the use of our services.
- It is your sole responsibility to obtain any required permit and/or approval from government office and/or any other municipal agency, or to report them in advance as it is required under applicable laws and regulations for the purpose of your use. If for any reason we require any additional documentation such as proof of insurance or addendums, these articles must be submitted before event date.
<Notes on Use>
- The facility is available for your use under existing conditions.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of our facility.
- No food and beverage may be brought in from elsewhere, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- All audiovisual services must be arranged by TKP or our preferred audiovisual vendor.
- 5. Please contact at least one month before your event to confirm the details of your event including but not limited to: room setup, menus, decoration, entertainment and beverage services.
- The venue will provide limited trash removal for event services. Trash exceeding this capacity or the removal of abandoned items will incur a fee of $200 and up.
<Prices and Cancellation Policy>
Prices are subject to change at any time and without any notice.. Should event requirements change after the execution of an agreement and additional space and services are required, supplementary fees may apply. Please refer to agreement details for payment schedule and cancellation policy. Should the group terminate or cancel the event, for any reason, group agrees to pay liquidated damages based on cancellation scale.
If any payment is not made on time, the venue reserves the right to require full payment or to cancel the event. If payment is made by wire transfer, bank service fees shall be borne on your responsibility.
<Other Fees and Charges>
- Interest and Delinquency Charges
In the case you failed to pay your charge by its due date, any sums not paid shall bear interest and delinquency charge, and become immediately due and payable to TKP.
<Notes on Use for Photographing/Filming>
- Photographing /Filming is only allowed inside rooms.
- Photography and Film equipment is NOT allowed outside of meeting rooms, including the entrance, common areas and the exterior of the building.
- Photography should not disturb any other customers or building tenants, and should not result in damages or loss of property. If there are any damages or loss of property and equipment, you will be held liable for compensation of damages and losses.
- Please contact us in advance to verify approval for photography/filming in our meeting rooms. Without our prior approval, photography/filming is not permitted.
TKP New York, Inc.
| 109 West 39th Street | New York, NY 10018 |