PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
Your use of this site and our services are expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. By using this site and our services, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use this site and our services. We may at any time modify this User Agreement and without any notice to you so we suggest that you periodically visit this page to review this User Agreement. By using the site and our services after we post any changes, you signify your agreement to those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them. Also, at the time when you confirm your reservation by filling out your application with your signature and submitting it to us, you become registered as a TKP preferred corporate member.
<TKP Corporate Members' Agreement>
In the case that you are applicable to any of the following conditions, it is possible for us to revoke your reservation or ask you to refrain from using our services. Any damage caused by this event should be borne on your responsibility.
- It gets revealed that the information on your application differs from the fact, or we cannot reach you via any means that you provided to us; the information includes the name of the user, address, telephone number, the purpose of the use, and all others on your application.
- You make any trouble or inconvenience to other customers and other tenants in the building.
- You sublease the place you reserved to a third party without our consent.
- It is considered that the purpose of your use is not appropriate in terms of social moral and security.
- You bring a considerable amount of equipments into a room, or use them.
We may share your personal information with third parties, but limited to the third parties which act on our behalf for the purposes listed in 「Use of Personal Information」. In such circumstance, we strictly supervise the third parties to have your personal information kept and used in proper manner.
<Division of Liability>
- All of your luggage and your personal belongings should be managed on your responsibility. We are not responsible for any stolen or lost baggage.
- If you damage or lose our equipments or fixtures, we ask you to compensate for damages and losses. In addition, if our meeting rooms become inappropriate for other customers to use because of the damage you created, we make a claim against you for actual amount of damages and for lost profits based on the charges of our services.
- We DO NOT keep your luggage on our responsibility to prevent any inconvenience, damages, and losses.
- If any damage is caused by our negligence, we only compensate you for the damages with up to the amount of service charge you have paid to us.
- Tenants in the same building, in which we operate our meeting rooms, are eligible for applications of their use. In the case that there are still rooms available, TKP Corporate Members are eligible for applications of their use. (Individuals are not eligible. You need to be a TKP Corporate Member to use our services.)
- Room is not available no more than its capacity.
- Room is available for the events such as business meetings, training sessions, and seminars. You are not able to use our meeting rooms to hold the event, which leads to a large number of the general public to come; such as sales promotion event.
- Depends on how you use a meeting room, it is possible for us to revoke your reservation or ask you to refrain from using our services.
- On your application form, please specify the person who is in charge at the date of your event.
- When you make a reservation for the first time with us, we may ask you to submit a document, such as company brochure, as well as an application form.
- You need to keep the information about the attendees such as their names. (In principle we ask you to submit the list of the attendees.)
- Hazardous substance, objects which makes noises or trembles, and any other objects or conducts that could disturb other customers and tenants of the building, are strictly prohibited.
- To prepare for the events of disasters and emergencies, such as earthquakes and fires, the person, who is in charge at the date of your event, should make sure an evacuation route and emergency procedures in advance. Those information should be available at each room.
- If we recognize that your organization belongs to any organization which participates in anti-social conducts or terrorism, we revoke your reservation and the use of our services.
- If it is necessary for you to obtain the permit /approval from government offices, or to report them in advance, please do so by the deadline on your responsibility. ※ At the date of your event, people from the government offices may visit the site for inspections. Therefore, bring the documents with you at the date of your event and be present at the inspections.
- During the time period of your reservation, we do not lock and unlock a meeting room to suit your own convenience.
<Notes on Use>
- A room is available for your use at the present condition.
- Rooms are smoking free.
- No food or beverages may be brought in from elsewhere.
- Room layout can be changed when the need arises. Please return it to the original layout in the time period of your reservation and before you leave a property.
- Garbage should be disposed on your responsibility. If a room gets unclean significantly after the use, you may become subject to additional fees.
<Prices and Cancellation Policy>
Prices are subject to change at any time and without any notice. The applicable price to your reservation is the price at the point in time when you made your reservation. If you made changes in the reservation, the price at the point in time when you changed your reservation is applicable to your reservation, but only the part of your reservation which you made changes.
Full payment of your reservation is due prior to the reserved date and by its due date. If you make the payment by wire transfer to our bank account, the expense of bank remittance service fees should be borne on your responsibility. We do not issue a receipt so use a detailed statement, which is issued by your bank, as a substitute for the receipt. Depends on your transaction at our company and credit history of your company, we are able to take your credit payment into our consideration.
- Room, Equipment, and Catering Cancellation Fees
A reservation is subject to the cancellation policy after we receive an application form or the deposit payment whichever occurs first.
91days prior to the reserved date ・・・ 30%
90～61days prior to the reserved date ・・・ 50%
60～31days prior to the reserved date ・・・ 75%
30～0days prior to the reserved date ・・・ 100%
(“Reserved date” is the first arrival day of your event.)
(In the case that the reservation is cancelled due to your cause, we charge you the expense of bank service fees that is charged to us by a bank because of making refund to you.)
<Other Fees and Charges>
- Arrangement Fees
We charge you additional fees when we arrange your meeting at a NON-TKP property.
Fees are calculated based on room charge. There will be an individual agreement for each property.
One day/One property ・・・ 7% of room charge
Multiple days/One property ・・・10% of room charge
One day/Multiple properties ・・・ 15% of room charge
Multiple days/Multiple properties ・・・ 20% of room charge
- Layout set-up Fees
There may be fees to be applied if you request the change in room layout, which require dramatic change and a lot more work than normal layout set-up. If you change layout on your own during the reserved time period, there will be no fees. However, in that case, you need to return the layout to the original layout within the reserved time period.
- Default Interest and Delinquency Charges
In the case you failed to pay your charge by its due date, a default interest and a delinquency charge will be added to any amount not paid by due date.
<Notes on Use for Photographing/Filming>
- Photographing /Filming are allowed only inside a room. It is not necessary to notify us if shooting is held ONLY inside a room.
- It is strictly prohibited if photographing/filming results in any of the followings; Being against public morals, Violating laws and regulations, and Making noises that could disturb other customers and other tenants of the building.
- Photographing /Filming and setting equipments are NOT allowed outside a room, including an entrance and common area. Also, it is NOT allowed to photograph or film the exterior of a building. Please contact us for further information.
- Please take a good care not to disturb any other customers and building tenants, and not to cause any damages or losses of properties, when you held photographing or filming. If there are any damages or losses of properties and our equipment, we ask you to compensate for damages and losses as stated in User Agreement’s section <Division of Liability>2.
- We, TKP, and building owner, have NO liabilities whatsoever for any troubles caused by your photographing/filming and broadcasting/advertising.
- Please contact us in advance since there is a chance that you may not be able to photograph/film in our meeting room due to the detail and the scale of your photographing/filming.
We believe that it is very important to keep our customers' personal information securely. We make a commitment to pursue not only providing excellent service to our customers but also retaining their personal information carefully.
- Use of Personal Information
We use our customers' personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and others, for the following purposes.
- To implement an agreement for providing you with our goods and services.
- To keep continuously providing you with our goods and services and to send you a letter about the up-dated information of our services and promotions.
- To inform you about our goods and services by direct mails, e-mails, and telephones.
- To analyze trends of our customers. Also, to research and develop our services.
- To reach you in the case of emergencies.
- To process our insurance claims with an insurance company including its agent.
- To maintain the information about transactions after they are dissolved.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose the personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the following situations.
- To obey the laws and the regulations.
- In the case that it is necessary to protect human lives, bodies, health, and properties even though we are in the situation that it is difficult to get your consent for disclosure.
- In the case that the disclosure is necessary to improve public health and to promote children's well growth even though we are in the situation that it is difficult to get your consent for disclosure.
- In the case that we need to cooperate with government entities, local public entities, or organizations which are entrusted by government/local public entities for proceeding their duties under the laws and the regulations, and in addition we may disturb their duties by making certain your consent for disclosure.
In addition to the situations listed above, we may share your personal information with third parties, but limited to the third parties which act on our behalf for the purposes listed in 「Use of Personal Information」. In such circumstance, we strictly supervise the third parties to have your personal information kept and used in proper manner.
- Request of Releasing Personal Information
Under the law 「Personal Information Protection Act」, you have the right to request us to release your personal information we have. To make a request, please contact us at the number below, or contact service staffs at our properties. We will inform you about the details how you can make a request.
If it gets founded out that your personal information is incorrect, we correct or delete the information promptly.
<TKP New York, Inc.>